on Instagram: http://ift.tt/2mpjReG
I was also ask by a number of friends if I can share the recipe. So here it is. I have to warn you though that it so so simple to make. You don’t even need to use the oven. The great thing about this recipe is that you can change the nuts and dried fruit to cater to your own taste. I do recommend that you keep the biscuit the same. The scotch finger biscuit has the right texture and taste for this slice.
- 295g dark chocolate melts
- 100g unsalted butter
- 1/4 golden syrup
- 125g scotch finger biscuits, chopped into 2 cm pieces
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped almonds
- 1/4 chopped pistachios
- 3/4 cup sultanas
- 295 white chocolate melts
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- Grease and line a rectangle slice pan. I used a 16cm x 26cm tin
- In a small saucepan, melt together the dark chocolate, butter and syrup. Stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl add the biscuits, nuts and dried fruit. Pour over the chocolate mix and mix to combine.
- Spread into the tin and refrigerate until set (about 1 hr)
- Melt white chocolate in a small bowl over a pot of simmering water. Stir until smooth and then pour over the fruit and nut mixture in the tin. Sprinkle the rest of the pistachios over the white chocolate
- Refrigerate until set.
- Serve at room temperature.
on Instagram: http://ift.tt/2l8ss4q
on Instagram: http://ift.tt/2k9mMEt
on Instagram: http://ift.tt/2i3VrDr
on Instagram: http://ift.tt/2id3MEA
on Instagram: http://ift.tt/2hujs5B