I can eat chocolate everyday. I've been known to eat a whole Easter bunny in one sitting when I was a little girl. As an adult, I haven't really changed. I can still eat a whole Easter bunny in one sitting. The only difference now is that I can do more than just eat chocolate, I can now cook and bake with it.
I created a quick and easy chocolate dessert using one of Lindt's new Exellence chocolate range. It's so easy and quick that I made it on a weeknight after work and the family enjoyed it that evening.
I made the 5minute chocolate mug cake and a chocolate passion fruit mousse and layered them with a little whipped cream and passion fruit pulp. It was delicious. The cake gave the dessert a little texture and the passion fruit gave it a little tang. Perfect.
Thanks to Lindt and Trish Nicol PR Agency, I have two Lindt chocolate packs to give away. The pack includes two each of the four new flavours of the new Excellence range.
To enter, all you need to do is leave a comment and tell me what dessert you will create with one of the new Lindt Exellence range. It's that easy, so get to it!
Chocolate mug cake:
- 4 tbs self raising flour
- 4 tbs caster sugar
- 2 tbs cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tbs milk
- 3 tbs vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- Add all the dry ingredients to a large mug and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
- Microwave for 3 minutes (1000watts)
- 150ml thickened cream
- 100g Lindt Exellence passion fruit Intense
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place into a large bowl.
- Place the bowl over a small pot with boiling water to melt. Ensure the water doesn't touch the bowl. Once melted, let it cool a little
- Meanwhile, whip the cream until it forms soft peaks. Add the melted chocolate and carefully fold together.
- 150ml thickened cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 125ml passion fruit pulp
- Crumble the chocolate cake into thumb size pieces and divide half of it into the four glasses
- Take half of the chocolate mousse and divide into the four glasses on top of the cake.
- Divide half of the whipped cream into the four glasses then top with half of the passion fruit pulp.
- Repeat the layers with the rest of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least a hour for the mousse to set a little.
- Enjoy with the family.
Come on and leave a comment to win incredibly delicious Lindt chocolates!
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
The winners are :
Norma Polines, who suggested an adulted version of chocolate crackle.Yum!
Ally chose various flavours of chocolate soup. Creative idea!
The competition is open to Australian residents only.
Competition will end Sunday 23rd September. I will pick the 2 most creative answers. The winners will be announced on Monday 24th and will be contacted directly by email.
Please make sure, I have a way to contact you if you are one of the lucky winners.
Good luck and Bon Appetite,